Starting a Business
Accounting is, without doubt, one of the most important aspects of starting a business. Whilst it’s easy to get caught up in more glamorous tasks, without a solid understanding of the financials there’s a very good chance you will fail.
Too many entrepreneurs have discovered that they’re actually operating at a loss rather than a profit. But by then, it’s probably too late…
That said, it’s unlikely you decided to start a business so you could learn about accounting. If it’s not your area of expertise it makes good sense to hire a specialist and get on with what you do best.
If you have a great idea for starting a business but need some help with the financial aspects, give us a call. We can assist you in:
- Determining the best structure for your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability company or trading trust.
- Preparing a business plan, cashflow projections and budgets.
- Assessing your finance requirements.
- Advising on the best sources of finance and develop the necessary proposals
- Establishing a strong working relationship with your bank.
- Completing registration procedures with the Companies Office, Inland Revenue or Customs and Excise.
- Dealing with company secretarial issues.
- Setting up an appropriate financial recording system for your internal use and to comply with statutory requirements
We understand that starting a business can be both exhilarating and terrifying. Talk to us about our ways we can provide ongoing mentoring to guide you through the myriad of challenges and opportunities that will pop up along the way.