How much of your time and energy is spent working in your business, when you’d rather be working on it? Or do you have valuable resources tied up with day-to-day admin tasks that could be outsourced more cost-effectively?
Outsourcing works at a number of levels – from having a virtual CFO who brings experience and guidance without the hefty salary, through to the day-to-day running of administrative functions. It’s a business savvy approach with benefits that include:
- cost efficiencies – you only pay when you use us
- flexibility – we have the resources to cope with changes in workflow caused by seasonal fluctuations or rapid growth
- experience – our team is fully trained and ready to get to work
- software – keeping up-to-date with changes in business software is our problem
Perhaps the greatest benefit is the reassurance that you’ll have accurate information, prepared on time and to the highest standard, without the worry or hassle. You might even get to take the kids fishing…
Our team currently provides a wide range of outsourced services for our clients including:
- acting as virtual CFO
- preparation of GST returns
- accounts receivable
- payroll functions
- payment of bills
- management of bank accounts
- facilitating meetings or taking notes
- managing ACC
- business and trust administration
Whatever your requirement give us a call. There’s a very good change someone in our team has the skills and experience you need.
Or perhaps our comprehensive Business Edge programme is right for you?