Kiwi Produce wins Bennetts Proactive Supreme Award
Lance presents Kiwi Produce's Nicky and Geoff Oliver with the 2016 Bennetts Proactive Supreme Award.
There have been big smiles and perhaps the odd sore head at Paengaroa-based Kiwi Produce this week, after winning a prestigious double award at the Te Puke Business Excellence Awards last weekend. The Kiwi Produce team, led by Geoff and Nicky Oliver walked away with both the Zespri Agriculture/Horticulture/Industrial Award and the Bennetts Proactive Supreme Award.
“Kiwi Produce stood out amongst a field of very strong nominees” commented Lance Ewens, director of Bennetts Proactive. “The awards are about encouraging business development by celebrating local organisations with a clear vision, strong leadership, effective management and a committed team. Kiwi Produce certainly deliver on all of that and more”.
Kiwi Produce is a specialist kiwifruit packhouse, prepacker and distributor operating six fully monitored cool-stores. They employ 60 staff during peak season and pack more than two million trays of locally grown fruit for the domestic and export market each year.
Bennetts Proactive congratulates all of the 2016 Te Puke Business Excellence Awards winners:
- Bupa Te Puke Country Lodge Food & Beverage Award – Ella's Cafe
- Western Bay of Plenty District Council Retail Award – Blacketts Life Pharmacy
- Carter House Service Award – Ray White Te Puke
- Trevelyan's New/Emerging Business Award – Te Puke Diner
- Zespri Agriculture/Horticulture/Industrial Award – Kiwi Produce
- Tourism BOP Exceptional Employee Award – Vianne Miller
- Bennetts Proactive Supreme Award – Kiwi Produce