Business Edge Programmes
Business Edge programmes include some (or all) of the following:
- An assessment of your current position, highlighting strengths and weaknesses. We’d recommend you review both your financial position and your business systems.
- Development of a strategic plan to take you where you want to go.
- Ongoing monitoring and bench-marking to enable you to track and refine your progress along the way. This could include:
- Recommending the most relevant accounting software for your business.
- Preparation of cashflow forecasts Instigating a dash-board monitoring system.
- Providing access to benchmarking information.
- Regular meetings with your adviser to review results, alleviate potential problems and keep your eye firmly on your future goals. We’d recommend monthly or three-monthly meetings depending on the nature of your operation.
- Outsourcing some of the business management functions that take up valuable time and resources to our team. This can range from handling your day-to-day administrative functions, through to acting as your virtual CFO. You get the benefit of a highly trained and experienced team that you only pay for when you need it.
- Business coaching to keep you operating at the top of your game. The 10x coaching systems and clubs have achieved outstanding results around the globe.
We’ll integrate your Business Edge activities with the more traditional accounting functions to ensure you get the maximum benefit out of both.
Traditional services include:
- Preparation of your Annual Financial Statements within three months of balance date.
- Provisional tax reviews to ensure you pay no more than necessary, at the most convenient time.